Government Contractor Says He Touched Non-Human Remains in Mexico
- Cristina Gomez
- 5 minutes ago
- 3 min read
A billionaire logistics CEO and a decorated Force Recon Marine have gone on record claiming they were involved in a retrieval operation in Mexico that recovered what they describe as non-human skeletal remains. The interview, which aired on Ross Coulthart’s Reality Check on NewsNation, features TW Mock, CEO of Tactical Advanced Deployment, and Chad Robichaux, founder of the Mighty Oaks Foundation.
According to Mock, he was contacted in early 2022 through a Virginia-based defense contractor about retrieving assets in Mexico under a specialized program. By August of that year, Mock says the mission was accelerated after he was informed that China had obtained one of the assets from a site in Mexico and transported it back to China. Mock stated during the interview that there were four crash sites total. He personally visited three of them, while the fourth had already been accessed by the Chinese.

Mock described finding the remains inside a natural cave system beneath a church. As referenced by Robichaux during the interview, the local population reportedly built churches over the crash sites in the 1600s, believing the structures would protect them. Robichaux noted that the excavation required breaking through concrete to access a cave system that had been sealed for centuries, arguing that any hoax would have had to be hundreds of years in the making. Mock also described a carved stone dated to the 1632 to 1634 range that depicted two skeletal beings, one stabbing the other, which he says closely resembled the actual remains found underground. When asked about the skulls, Mock revealed that two had double rows of teeth in the lower mandible along with abnormal canine structures.

According to Mock, he was sent in with no protective gear, no biohazard equipment, and was wearing civilian street clothes. He was given just seven days from accepting the mission to being on the ground. Mock also revealed that 13 operators had died from exposure during the same retrieval mission, though their nationalities were not disclosed. He himself was told he had two weeks to live after making contact with what was described to him as a portal at the site. According to Mock, no medical treatment was offered by the U.S. government.

Mock raised concerns during the interview about why the government used a contractor rather than its own teams. As reported during the September 2025 House Oversight hearing on UAPs, investigative journalist George Knapp testified that recovered materials were deliberately moved into private contractor custody to avoid Freedom of Information Act requests and congressional oversight. David Grusch made similar claims under oath in July 2023, stating the government had transferred crashed craft to defense contractors. This is the core issue the UAP Disclosure Act has been attempting to address since 2023, with its eminent domain provision designed to compel contractors to hand over recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence to the federal government.
Both Mock and Robichaux stated they would swear on the Bible that their account is true, and both expressed willingness to testify before Congress. They say they plan to return to the site in Mexico with proper safety protocols and have invited Coulthart to document the expedition.

Sources
NewsNation. (2026, February 17). New pictures: 400-year-old alien skeletons allegedly found underneath a church? | Reality Check [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAMq_i2HO4











